Saturday, April 19, 2014

Old Chairs - New Purpose!





I love to find old things and give them new life and purpose.  An added bonus for me is that my hubby gets involved too.  He is quite handy to have around to fix this or that, and usually has fun ideas and opinions as well! Occasionally I even catch him commenting that something is 'cute'! 

We had these old chairs hanging out in our garage for awhile, and I knew they needed a bit of work to be functional again.  After an examination by the hubs, he deemed them not fit for human use anymore :(  What to do!

After a little thought I decided to turn them into yard chairs to display some plants or flowers.  My hubby was quick to help me cut the holes in the seats just right, and with a fresh coat of paint they are now ready to be in someone's yard instead of a dining room!

We have many more furniture items and windows that we are getting ready for the sale, you won't want to miss out!!!


Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment