Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Day of Spring


Spring is finally here and you all know what that means - the Salvaged Gals are going to have another Upscale Yard Sale! 
I was inspired this last weekend by the sunshine to head outside and rummage through my garage to unpack some hidden treasures that had been buried for the winter. 
                  

I had almost forgotten that last fall Vickie and I had the oppurtunity to visit the 
family farm down in rockford.    



At the farm, amidst piles of old doors and windows were dozens of old bottles, tin pails, cute wire baskets and some dusty wooden crates. 



I have a lot of work ahead of me in cleaning up somewhere around 75 vintage bottles, nearly 20 old windows, a handful of charming wooden doors and the many other wonderful finds. This is only a glimpse of the great things that will be found at the 
Salvaged Gals Sale coming this April.

~ Alycia


1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see those egg baskets! I use them as hanging planters, lining them with moss, and adding gorgeous trailing vines.

    ReplyDelete